Tuesday, March 25, 2008

England Loves www.All Memphis Music.com

We love our listeners at http://www.allmemphismusic.com/
You know why? They enter all our contests AND they let us know what their soul feels. Check out this e-mail from London!

__________________________
Dear All Memphis Music - You are my Net Station of choice and I listen in to you for around 2 hours each day. I have tried many other stations but am now happily settled to
All MemphisMusic.com and don't bother any more with the others......you are along way in front!
I have heard you play Dusty Springfield several times and it has reminded me what a great singer she was, perhaps the only Brit Girl to have sucessfully made the transition into 'Earthy Blues'.
Keep the good work going......and thank you for all the enjoyment you give me.
Regards to all involved
Mr Kerry Bethel - Ashford, Kent ENGLAND
___________________________________________________________________

You can e-mail us at AllMemphisMusic@aol.com

WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Click the above headline to listen to All Memphis Music